July 30, 2012

New Illustrated Business Cards!

 Just went to pick up my new business cards at the printers, never felt so legit in my whole life! I love how they turned out, which is a relief because I got them printed at this squalid little booth near my place manned by one very grumpy women. I was skeptical but the price was right so I endured the yelling and had 300 cards made for $180 HKD. The illustration is a self-portrait (I use portrait loosely, it's more like a super flattering caricature) I drew last week especially for the cards.

Here's how they turned out, what do you think?
 These are the deets if you want some sadomasochism with your cheap business cards: Tsu Hing Tong Printing Co. 45, G/F Ma Tau Wai Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon. 

Want some personalized business cards for yourself? 
I do portrait commissions. Email me!

2 comments:

  1. Your business cards look lovely! Love how they look so nice and at the same time represent you very well! HKD180 for 300 is really cheap. I will keep this place in mind when I run out of mine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design and shades are perfect making it more adorable...can i use it for plastic business cards?

    ReplyDelete