August 12, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge | Inspiration

books, illustration, watercolor
It's been eight months and I'm back on that 30 Day Illustration grind but with a scanner this time! It's Day 16 and the theme is Inspiration, which I've been finding plenty in books:
  • It's Not How Good You Are, Its How Good You Want to Be. It's got some good advice and it's easy to read. It got it for free during the Forever & Again clothing swap, it was my first one and I got waaaaay too excited and brought home way too much crap.
  • A short fast read is nice since I've been snail reading Patti Smith's autobiography Just Kids since I bought it in Taipei back in June. The book feels magical and I want to read it slow and savour it.
  • Lastly, I just picked up Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office from the library the other day, the title is terribly cheesy but I skimmed it and it seems like a interesting read. Did you know the book was actually made into pilot that never aired?
You can see my previous entries for the challenge on my old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment