March 10, 2013

Susie Bubble doing the lean.

Susie Bubble sketch in green streetstyle drawing, diagonal stripes.
Sketch of fashion blogger extraordinaire Susie Lau aka Style Bubble. I think the sweater turned out a lot more chav-tastic and a lot less high fashion than I expected. I'm lusting after those little low-heeled lavender Ferragamo pumps though!

From photo by Vanessa Jackman.

Susie Bubble pencil drawing in notebook.
Just a quick little sketch in my notebook and then coloured on Photoshop.

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you're talking it easy today and why not try some self-care this weekend and pamper your inner self?


4 comments:

  1. haaa thanks for the tips of self-care
    amazing photos :)

    …。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

    *May I invite you to my giveaway?

    I am giving out a USD$39.95 gift card from Casetagram! You could design your own iPhone 4/4s/5 or Samsung S2/S3/Note/Note2 smartphone cases! *Free Shipping Worldwide

    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite Christian, there's lots of cool stuff on Casetagram!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, actually wanna wear that combo irl!

    helloabella.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's such a good outfit, right? :D

      Delete